• Ph.D. in Education - Monash University
• M.A. in Education & Human Development - George Washington University
• Certified Master for The Leadership Challenge®
• Certified Master Coach with the Behavioral Coaching Institute (BCI)
• Certified Consultant for the People Developer Standard
• Certified Management Consultant
• Certified Practicing Management Consultant (PMC)
• Member of the International Coaching Council (ICC)
• Accredited Administrator for DiSC, FIRO-B, and SII
• Certified Practitioner of MBTI® Step I™ and Step II™
• Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
• Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
• Certified Motivation Factor™ Practitioner
Co-Founder and Leading OD Doctor at PACE OD Consulting, Dr. Peter Cheng is the driving force behind PACE research and development initiatives.
Since the inception of PACE in 1998, he has reached out to thousands of leaders and professionals, through his well-received and life-impacting workshops, coaching and consulting services. Peter helps senior leaders diagnose the real issues that hinder their goal achievements and passionately designs and delivers results-oriented interventions that advance his client-organisations toward achieving their desired goals.
As an OD consultant, executive coach and a master facilitator, he helps people throughout Asia, the U.S. and Europe think together to achieve personal and unprecedented breakthroughs. A thought leader in the OD domain, he is also a certified master of The Leadership Challenge. He presented his research thesis findings at The Leadership Challenge Forum 2015 in San Francisco.
His clientele includes MNCs from diverse industries such as FujiXerox, Cycle & Carriage, A*Star, Bridgestone, ComfortDelGro, Fraser & Neave, Amgen, Olympus, Sanmina, Ilumina, Thales, Marshall Cavendish, MSIG, Shimadzu, and Singapore National Eye Centre just to name a few.
He authored and co-authored books that include: The Language of Organisation Development (2013), Real Leaders (2013), Real Service (2014) and 8 Essentials Of Real Leadership (2018). Peter also developed the PACE360° Feedback Assessment System after his extensive doctoral research on “Perceived Credibility Of 360° Feedback & Evaluation Of Outcome And Attitudes Toward Behavioural Change” to develop Real Leaders that engage, inspire and transform people. He published a white paper on The Impact of Real Leaders on Constituents in 2017, further validating the Real Leaders 360° Feedback System and confirming 27 hypothesised positive outcomes of Real Leadership on their constituents.