• Ph.D. in Education - Monash University
• M.A. in Education & Human Development - George Washington University
• Certified Master for The Leadership Challenge®
• Certified Master Coach with the Behavioral Coaching Institute (BCI)
• Certified Consultant for the People Developer Standard
• Certified Management ConsultantCertified Practicing Management Consultant (PMC)
• Member of the International Coaching Council (ICC)
• Accredited Administrator for DiSC, FIRO-B and SII
• Certified Practitioner of MBTI® Step I™ and Step II™
• Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
• Certified Motivation Factor™ Practitioner
Founder and Leading OD Doctor at PACE OD Consulting, Dr. Lily Cheng is a visionary and thought leader in the field of Organisation Development (OD) residing in Singapore.
As an OD doctor, executive coach, and master facilitator, Lily’s personal mission is to help leaders succeed. Working with both business and people strategy components to increase organisational effectiveness, Lily helps her learning partners find the equilibrium between psychological risk and safety in order to catalyse behavioural and organisational change.
With over three decades of experience in Organisation Development, Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Education, and General Management, Lily’s diagnostic mindset is sought after by multinational corporations, large local enterprises and government bodies alike.
Across the U.S., Europe and Asia, Lily has energised thousands of leaders and coached executives and management teams. She has facilitated and implemented organisational merger and acquisition integration interventions, culture building, transformational change solutions and result-based performance management amongst other things.
She was one of the first two Certified Masters for The Leadership Challenge® in Asia, alongside co-founder Dr. Peter Cheng. Together, they co-developed the PACE OD Framework and Desire learning model that she passionately uses in her OD consulting process to translate HR and HRD processes to deliver tangible OD outcomes.
She has also authored and co-authored books, namely Leading Lights (2007) , The Langage of Organisation Development (2013), Real Leaders (2013), Real Help (2016), Real Conversations (2017) and Real Relationships (2018).