Latest from PACE:
Real Service by Peter Cheng
Real Service is a comprehensive, practical guide to the various behaviours at an individual, team and organisational level that impact the quality of service, angled from the holistic point of view of organisation development. Supported by behavioural psychology concepts, this book aims to impart invaluable insights to individual service providers and organisations that wish to revolutionise the way they serve customers daily.
Click here to order your copy today!
- Transformational Leadership That Revolutionises Employee Engagement, 10th Oct 2014
- The Leadership Challenge Workshop, 23rd-24th Oct 2014
- The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Training, 27th-28th Oct 2014
- Journey Towards Entrepreneurial Management Workshop, 23rd or 24th Oct 2014
- Real Service: The Essentials To Building Authentic Relationships With Customers, 3rd Nov 2014