By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand diﬀerentiator. (Walker Info)
97% of global consumers say that customer service is very important or somewhat important in their choice of and loyalty to a brand. (2015 Global State of Multichannel Customer Service Report)
With increasing expectations from well-traveled and aﬄuent customers, providing excellent customer service is no longer an option in our competitive business environments. It is a bare necessity.
Building authentic relationships with customers does not happen by chance.
- It requires the intentional and deliberate investment of eﬀort as organisations and service providers.
- It demands us to provide Real Service that is not a one-oﬀ event but a continuous journey that is based on a deep passion to serve customers — forming the foundation for customer loyalty.
Real Service - The Essentials Of Building AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIPS With Customers.
- Regardless of industry or company type, service excellence can be cultivated intentionally through building programmes at all levels of any organisation, to embed service excellence within organisational culture.
- That’s where Real Service is designed to provide a platform for service excellence development, equipping and culture building.
Real Service Workshop Series
A series of service excellence workshops was developed by Dr. Peter Cheng. Befitting the learning needs of service providers at different levels of their service competencies in the organisation, each of these 1-day workshops builds on the other to provide learners with the competencies that are necessary for delivering Real Service and making them the organisation’s brand ambassadors.
For time-deficient learners or organisations, each of the 4 workshops can also be stand-alone programmes. They individually offer a very important skillset that will equip the learners to make a significant difference to the lives their customers.
The workshops are designed to incorporate a blend of learning methodologies that include varied service concept sharing, experiential activities, real business case discussions, the wisdom of crowds, and role-play to engage the learners.
“Peter has produced a wonderful set of workshop tools to accompany his thorough and engaging text analysing the meaning of Real Service. He opens the door to important psychological and sociological rules that govern the relationship between clients and service providers in all cultures. The workshops that accompany the text provide a sound basis for learning what some of those rules are without however getting into jargon and complicated models. I congratulate Peter for developing these workshops and am sure that they will give many future service providers the tools they need to be helpful and to give Real Service.”
-Edgar H. Schein, Professor Emeritus at the MIT Sloan School of Management
The 4 workshops that PACE offers for service providers and organisations that aspire to be REAL in serving their customers are: Real Service Essentials, Real Service Engagement, Real Service Enablers, and Real Service Exuberance.
Organisations that aspire to delight and retain their customers through building authentic relationships with them.
Return on Investment
- Significantly better Return on Equity and Return on Total Assets
- Increase employee commitment, longevity, esprit de corps, consumer products performance, service quality image, and profitability all of which are correlated with Service Orientation
- Concept sharing
- Role simulation
- Case analysis
- Video learning
- Experiential activity
- Simulation activity
- Mystery shopping exercise
- Personal action plan
- Post-workshop projects
Dive in to the book behind this workshop series and learn more about the inspiration behind Real Service, actual Case-Studies, and actionable insights.
Licensing of Real Service™
Real Service™ is part of our Real series of OD solutions and tools that can be licensed to international OD practitioners for delivery in their own countries via PACE OD International. Through licensed partnerships, we work together towards realising the vision of organisations thriving in the evolving global economy through our quality OD content.