By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand diﬀerentiator. (Walker Info)
97% of global consumers say that customer service is very important or somewhat important in their choice of and loyalty to a brand. (2015 Global State of Multichannel Customer Service Report)
With increasing expectations from well-traveled and aﬄuent customers, providing excellent customer service is no longer an option in our competitive business environments. It is a bare necessity.
Building authentic relationships with customers does not happen by chance.
- It requires the intentional and deliberate investment of eﬀort as organisations and service providers.
- It demands us to provide Real Service that is not a one-oﬀ event but a continuous journey that is based on a deep passion to serve customers — forming the foundation for customer loyalty.
Real Service - The Essentials Of Building AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIPS With Customers.
- Regardless of industry or company type, service excellence can be cultivated intentionally through building programmes at all levels of any organisation, to embed service excellence within organisational culture.
- That’s where Real Service is designed to provide a platform for service excellence development, equipping and culture building.
Real Service Workshop Series
Real Service, a series of service excellence workshops, was developed by Dr. Peter Cheng and is endorsed by Edgar H. Schein, Professor Emeritus at the MIT Sloan School of Management who cited “Peter has produced a wonderful set of workshop tools to accompany his thorough and engaging text analysing the meaning of Real Service. He opens the door to important psychological and sociological rules that govern the relationship between clients and service providers in all cultures. The workshops that accompany the text provide a sound basis for learning what some of those rules are without however getting into jargon and complicated models. I congratulate Peter for developing these workshops and am sure that they will give many future service providers the tools they need to be helpful and to give Real Service”.
Befitting the learning needs of service providers at different levels of their service competencies in the organisation, each of these 1-day workshops builds on the other to provide learners with the competencies that are necessary for delivering Real Service making them the organisation’s brand ambassadors.
For time-deficient learners or organisations, the 4 workshops can also be a stand-alone program as each of them offers a very important skillset that will equip the learners to make a significant difference to the lives their customers. You will be glad to know that the workshops are designed to incorporate a blend of learning methodologies that include varied service concept sharing, experiential activities, real business case discussions, the wisdom of crowds, role-play to engage the learners.
The 4 key programs that PACE offers for service providers and organisations that aspire to be REAL in serving their customers are : Real Service Essentials, Real Service Engagament, Real Service Enablers, and Real Service Exuberance.
While attending all 4 workshops maximizes the effectiveness of Real Service, each workshop is highly flexible and can be conducted as a stand-alone program for organisations that are pressed for time
Organisations that aspire to delight and retain their customers through building authentic relationships with them.
Return on Investment
- Significantly better Return on Equity and Return on Total Assets
- Increase employee commitment, longevity, esprit de corps, consumer products performance, service quality image, and profitability all of which are correlated with Service Orientation
- Concept sharing
- Role simulation
- Case analysis
- Video learning
- Experiential activity
- Simulation activity
- Mystery shopping exercise
- Personal action plan
- Post-workshop projects
Real Service: The Essentials to Building Authentic Relationships with Customers
Authored by Dr. Peter Cheng, Real Service is a comprehensive and practical guide to the various behaviours at an individual, team and organisational level that impact the quality of service, angled from the holistic point of view of organisation development. Supported by behavioural psychology concepts, this book is for individual service providers and organisations that wish to revolutionise the way they serve customers daily.
Back to OD Solutions