The PACE360° Feedback Assessment System examines the transactional and transformational leadership competencies for leaders who desire to master management and supervisory skills globally, to lead their people toward organisation effectiveness.
Drawing from global competency libraries, the PACE360° Feedback Assessment System measures 12 competencies that are grouped into 3 categories to provide a holistic feedback for leaders, adopting a 7-point Likert Scale to capture a more defined set of feedback responses.
Framework for PACE360°
The PACE360° Feedback Assessment System is developed with the vision to develop effective leaders to make a significant difference in their organisations. With extensive research and deliberations, PACE has developed 2 comprehensive 360° feedback assessments for the front line managers and HODS & above categories of Managers.
Why use our PACE360° Feedback Assessment System?
The PACE360° Feedback Assessment System serves the learning and development needs of busy professionals who would like to be more self-aware of their leadership gaps to begin with.
Easily accessible, the global leadership competencies and the generated report allow the participants to obtain invaluable feedback from their key stakeholders.
Depending on their roles in the organisation, participants can choose to take either the Organisation Leader Assessment or the People Leader Assessment.
PACE360° Organisation Leader Assessment
The PACE360° Organisation Leader Assessment provides senior leaders with feedback that mirrors their effectiveness in demonstrating competency behaviours that are instrumental for spelling their success as leaders of leaders.
Through the PACE360°, senior and organisation managers will:
- Reflect on leadership competency behaviours that include visionary thinking, being global oriented.
- Leverage feedback on building external partnerships, and garnering customer insights that give them competitive advantage
- Enjoy feedback on how they lead change initiatives, drive growth with seasoned judgement guided by ethical practices
- Consider how they value talents, build teams, influence and enable others to act, with the main goal of helping them craft a leadership development plan to becoming a more effective leader in the workplace
Click here to view a sample PACE360° Organisation Leader Feedback report
PACE360° People Leader Assessment
The PACE360° People Leader Assessment is designed to provide feedback to these functional and frontline managers on their effectiveness in influencing, enabling and managing their people to support key decisions and policies needed to advance their organisation to greater heights.
Through the PACE360°, these functional and frontline managers will:
- Reflect on how they manage change and drive performance while upholding clear ethics and values
- Leverage feedback on external enablers such as building partnerships, customer focus and scanning the environment for business opportunities and managing potential threats facing the organisations
- Consider their behaviours in engaging visionary thinking to bring their department forward with a global perspective beyond the local business landscape
- Be imparted with the importance of establishing external partnership and leveraging customer insights to create value for their customers
- Reflect on how they demonstrate seasoned judgment among other important competency behaviours
Click here to view a sample of PACE360° People Leader Feedback report
1. PACE360° Feedback Administration Service
PACE OD International or its local distributors will upload the PACE360° Feedback Assessment System on the PACE360° online portal. This includes sending invitations to leaders and observers for participation, managing timelines, generating reports and post-feedback follow up if necessary.
2.PACE360° Feedback Interpretation Service
A PACE360° Feedback Assessment Report will be generated and interpreted by a PACE360° Certified Facilitator to provide learners a detailed analysis of the feedback, facilitate their understanding of the report and the actions they can take as part of their development plan.
1. Pre-PACE360° Feedback Briefing
A PACE360° Certified Facilitator will facilitate the objectives of the feedback exercise and meanings of its constructs for the learner either through face-to-face or a webinar. Through this process, learners will be able to:
- Understand the constructs to avoid misinterpretation
- Embrace an objective mindset in their self assessment and selection of raters
- Foster positive attitudes towards the feedback report and change
2. PACE360° Skill Equipping Learning Event (1-1 Executive Coaching)
To accelerate the self-directed learning process, learners can arrange for a one-on-one executive coaching sessions with PACE master coaches. PACE’s executive coaching is an interactive process designed to help individuals to develop rapidly at work and focused on improving performance or behaviour. Executive coaching is a short-term, time-limited, goal-specific, action-oriented, personally tailored approach to learning for the busy executive.