360° feedback involves the process of collecting views, opinions, and perceptions about a focal individual’s behaviour. It also looks at the impact of that behaviour from diverse sources such as the subject’s supervisor or bosses, direct reports, colleagues, fellow members of project teams, and may include internal and external customers, and suppliers.
The origins of 360° feedback can be traced back to the World War II, when the German military started collecting feedback from multiple sources for performance evaluation. Over the years, 360° feedback has made its entry into the workplace and its implementation has become a growing trend. Its popularity is largely based on the perceptions of organisational leaders that 360° feedback is instrumental in establishing a culture for continuous learning and providing more holistic feedback for employees, which could lead to improved individual and organisational performance (Lepsinger et al., 2009).
PACE360° Feedback Assessment System examines the transactional and transformational leadership competencies for leaders who desire to master management and supervisory skills globally, in Asia and beyond, to build organisational effectiveness in a time where profitability and performance are emphasised to the neglect of developing leaders.
Leaders are found at all levels of an organisation. Notably, these leaders at each level require different sets of competencies to function at their best to engage and lead their people and relevant stakeholders towards achieving organisational goals.
PACE360° People Leader Assessment
The PACE360° People Leader Assessment is designed to provide feedback to these functional and frontline managers on their effectiveness in influencing, enabling and managing their people to support key decisions and policies needed to advance their organisation to greater heights.
Through the PACE360°, these functional and frontline managers will:
- Reflect on how they manage change and drive performance while upholding clear ethics and values
- Leverage feedback on external enablers such as building partnerships, customer focus and scanning the environment for business opportunities and managing potential threats facing the organisations
- Consider their behaviours in engaging visionary thinking to bring their department forward with a global perspective beyond the local business landscape
- Be imparted with the importance of establishing external partnership and leveraging customer insights to create value for their customers
- Reflect on how they demonstrate seasoned judgment among other important competency behaviours
The responsibilities of the senior managers are by no means light, having to be accountable for their departmental, divisional and business unit goals and leading their teams toward to achieving them. Without receiving structured feedback from the team members, senior managers will have no knowledge on the areas they need to develop to lead their team to achieve organisational goals.
PACE360° Organisation Leader Assessment
The PACE360° Organisation Leader Assessment provides senior leaders with feedback that mirrors their effectiveness in demonstrating competency behaviours that are instrumental for spelling their success as leaders of leaders.
Through the PACE360°, senior and organisation managers will:
- Reflect on leadership competency behaviours that include visionary thinking, being globally oriented.
- Leverage feedback on building external partnerships, and garnering customer insights that give them competitive advantage.
- Enjoy feedback on how they lead change initiatives and drive growth with seasoned judgement guided by ethical practices
- Consider how they value talents, build teams and influence and enable others to act, with the main goal of helping them craft a leadership development plan to becoming a more effective leader in the workplace
PACE360° Feedback Interpretation Service
Interpretation of the PACE360° Feedback Assessment Report by a PACE360° Certified Facilitator to provide detailed analysis of the feedback, facilitate the understanding of the report and implication of the actions to be taken as part of the development plan.
PACE360° Skill-equipping Workshops
A Certified Facilitator aligned with the competencies of the PACE360° Feedback Assessment constructs will help participants learn and demonstrate the behaviours based on the 12 competency clusters.
PACE360° Post-Feedback Sustenance Programme
The programme optimises the transfer of learning of the PACE360° Feedback Assessment exercise through assignments, reviews and learning more about the competencies of PACE360° Feedback to appreciate the benefits.