Did you know that employees in Singapore are the least engaged in Asia? (Aon Hewitt 2016)
Attempts at sustaining mass motivation will continually fall short since motivation is deeply personal and situational. But here's the good news: we have much more control over our own motivation than we realise.
After four years of intensive research on the brain’s reaction and response patterns, Helle Bundgaard, Founder of Danish company Motivation Factor, launched the Hierarchy of Motivation© and Motivation Factor® Methodology to help individuals, teams and organisations identify what to pursue and what to avoid to stay motivated.
Helle will share about Cracking the Code to Sustained Motivation at the Real Motivation Symposium, an event graced by the Ambassador of Denmark to Singapore.
What’s in it for you?
- Deepen your understanding of the relationship between motivation and the brain
- Get introduced to the Hierarchy of Motivation©, a simple but excellent model for individuals to manage their own motivation
- Learn about the Motivation Factor® framework that works with the universal “hardware” of the brain while providing tools to manage the “software” of our motivational drivers
- Explore how Real MotivationTM enables individuals and teams to measure their motivation and find out exactly what it takes to keep themselves highly motivated
- Network with like-minded individuals and leaders who aspire to mobilise lasting motivation
Who should attend:
Business owners, HR & HRD professionals and line managers.
Individuals who desire to take control and ownership of their own motivation will also benefit from the symposium!
When: 1.30 - 5pm, 22 September 2017
Where: Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore