Explore the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
at a 1-day workshop
In today’s business landscape where organisational hierarchy has been replaced by networks of teams, the ability to develop and maintain healthy working relationships has proven all the more to be an invaluable asset.
While some of our team members are aware of how everyone has their own likes and dislikes as well as unique ways of doing things, not all of them realise how powerfully every individual's preferences impact and shape our everyday relationships.
Built upon the notable Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) profiling tool, this 1-day workshop aims to help employees raise self-awareness of their personality preferences at work to begin the journey to enhanced self-management and mastery.
- Teams members will leverage on their individual MBTI® profiles to gain insights into their personality preferences
- Be facilitated to understand how their preferences influence their thinking, learning, and relationships with others
- Learn to manage the challenges and adapt behavioural strategies in communication, conflict management, information and knowledge sharing, which are core elements in any team experience
- Introduction and Appreciation of Individual MBTI® Profile
- Understanding Personalities’ Impact on Working Relationships
- Behavioural Adaptation Strategies
- Development of Action Plan