The Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) Half-Day Workshop: Your First Step Toward Achieving the Extraordinary Through Your People
Wherever your leaders are along their leadership development pathway, the LPI is a great assessment tool that will help develop, nurture, and empower your organisation’s leaders.
Over three million people have taken their first steps toward their personal leadership best with the LPI, a 360-degree assessment tool by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model, the 360-degree assessments and facilitator materials illuminates both the effectiveness of your leaders and the level of commitment, engagement, and satisfaction of those that follow.
Through this workshop, leaders can expect the following:
- Leverage their LPI Feedback Report to gain insights on their leadership effectiveness
- Be facilitated to craft practical and actionable leadership development plans based on the The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
- Be transformational leaders that continually engage and inspire their people to achieve greater things
Who are our facilitators?
The half-day LPI workshop will be facilitated by one of Asia’s first Certified Masters of The Leadership Challenge® — Dr. Peter Cheng, Dr. Lily Cheng and Ms. Jean Lee.
When is the half-day workshop?
There are four available slots on Fridays:
9am - 1pm, 13 and 20 Oct 2017
1pm - 5pm, 27 Oct and 3 Nov 2017
A minimum of 10 participants are required for the confirmation of each workshop.
What’s the investment?
$500 per participant*, which includes:
- LPI Token
- Professional interpretation of your LPI Feedback Report
- Assistance in developing your individual leadership development plan
*For a customised private run, please email email@example.com for a separate proposal and pricing.