In an improving economy, retaining talent has again become a top priority for businesses. Organisations that don't understand the cost of employee turnover will pay a steep price.
If employee retention isn’t on your priority list yet, it should be. The job market has changed, and many employers are finding that they no longer hold all the cards today. If you’re not doing all you can to keep staff happy, you’re at greater risk of losing your best talent to your competition.
The Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Wall Street Journal website completed the Job Recovery Survey. The key findings revealed 64 percent of employees said they were extremely likely to begin or increase the intensity of their job search. The issue of employee retention is here to stay. The research shows one out of every three people are dissatisfied with their current employment situation and could leave for better positions as the economic situation continues to improve.
PACE’s Employee Retention solutions help you chart your course toward success by addressing the dimensions needed for an effective employee retention strategy. As part of the employee retention training, you will develop a plan of action for each of the eight strategies.
Organisations aiming for the competitive advantage through:
- CEOs, MDs, Directors, GMs and Managers in HR as well as all other senior executives responsible for growing and managing their organisational talents
- Dedicated and highly charged individuals and teams leaders.
KEY LEARNING DELIVERABLES
Our OD services will equip your organisation with:
- Connecting organisational excellence to people management by systematically identifying, developing and retaining the organisational’s best talents.
- Learn to use a comprehensive potential management system to create, build and sustain talents.
- Acquiring a structured approach to help manage and develop staff for growth and retention.
- Skills to draw up and customise a plan and acquire specific development strategies in alignment with business directions and goals.
- Concept sharing
- Experiential learning activities
- Hands-on LIVE Practical Sessions
- Business case study analysis
- Templates for conducting performance conversations
- Professional recommendations on the structure and process of talent and career management systems and procedures
- Career assessment tools
- Personal action plan
Return on Investment
- More employee-centered environment
- Create opportunities for employee self-development
- Reduction of employee attrition rate