Leading and Managing People (LAMP)
The Management Development solution provides a solid foundation of management practices for senior managers and other selected managers. The modules have been designed with a milestone development concept, so as to provide a more effective and customised modular approach towards management development. The four modules are as follows: Leading Self, Managing Power Relations, Developing Peer and Staff Relations, and Building Capabilities. Each module builds upon the previous one to reinforce key concepts and to ensure a holistic learning experience for these valuable managers.
Middle managers who aspire to maximise their leadership potential by building leadership capabilities and confidence.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Increased self-efficacy
- Greater employee satisfaction
- Reduced employee turnover
- Better organisational performance
- Concept sharing
- Case analysis
- Group dialogues
- Experiential activities
- Simulation activities
- Personal action plan
KEY LEARNING DELIVERABLES
Managers will learn:
- The roles and responsibilities as leaders and managers.
- The intricacies of the management process.
- Gain different perspectives in coaching employees who have different readiness levels.
- Learn how to motivate their employees and identify causes that affect performance.
- Create developmental plans for their employees.
- Empower and delegate the right tasks to the right people.
- Review their personal effectiveness level as a manager.
- Manage the performance of their staff according to SMART KPIs.
- Craft out departmental plans that are aligned to the organisation's strategic goals.